Thursday, July 06, 2006

More than a-muse… :">

Introduction: This is another amateur attempt at writing something romantic…so comments are most eagerly awaited. The theme is … you gotta read the poem for that :P.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unexpectedly seeing you here and there
Unknowingly feeling your presence everywhere
God knows how one day I’ll dare
To tell you how much for you I care

You might never know me though
Coz such a thing I’ve never done before
May be its also got to do something with my ego
Still thanks for making my face glow

You resembled someone I distantly knew
And maybe that’s why subconsciously… my interest in you grew
Accidentally I got to know more about you
And surprisingly that made me glad to

Months passed by and I saw you again
You remained somewhere in my thoughts… when the memories could have waned

You always remind me of someone dear
Whom I always hope to meet someday in future

With you emerging for nowhere in the blue
I’d love to have at least one conversation with you

What I’ll speak I really don’t know
But I would be honest with you to the core
You give me more than just positive vibes, landing me almost into a state of bliss
I’ll definitely make sure… you too… know this

But then I feel we shall never meet
‘Coz I am very average though quite sweet

However, I will always wonder… don’t know how long
About this wordless conversation…that takes place between my eyes and heart when you pass by along
They are just happy to see you around
And the other one hopes to befriend you lifelong

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

As usual too……ooooooo… good.

Your earlier poem “Looking for someone”…. Now “ more than a..muse” very good change.

Unexpectedly, unknowingly, whose is the person who is making your face glow….. Itna suspense mat rakho…heheheh..:)


Good write up.. no issues in that.. keep thinking and writing…

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thats a really good one...

I loved it yaar... :)

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely written...quite romantic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home