Friday, September 23, 2005

Mirror


“Man…I’m looking cool today! Hope she catches a glimpse of me! And then my magic will surely charm her. *Winks*

“Hmm…so just need to tie up my hair …and I’m done for the day. *Smiles*

“Huh…am getting flabby day-by-day… *sighs* …on second thoughts, need to rejoin the gym man…*pushes the tummy in, holding the breath*

“Oh…that ugly pimple *worriedly staring* …why today, and why me...huh“.


You were as beautiful yesterday as you are today…but today you were bit more critical about the way you looked. What changed overnight?

I didn’t do anything special – I just formed an image by reflecting the light, the way I always do. The eyes saw it and the brain responded. That day you kissed me happily. The other day I got scared seeing you vent out your anger (those red eyes filled with water).

We share a decent camaraderie I believe. We converse… we use the best language…the language of the eyes, the language of silence! Some days you don’t even bother to give me a glimpse, and some days you just don’t leave me alone.

I show you what you are. But you see what you want.

************************************************************************
The mirror reflects
It reflects what it sees.
It sees what it is shown.
************************************************************************











4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog :D

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog!

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amrita,
Was wondering why are u writing comments for yourself...Inspired by the mirror :D? Reflecting your thoughts.

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005, Blogger Amrita said...

Amrita - strange coincidence to get comment by a name-alike on a post called "Mirror"

Archana - hope your doubt is cleared. btw, do you think I am that boastful...how can I write just "nice"...its actually "very nice" :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home